A day at the Willow’s Bird of Prey Centre is a wonderfully interactive learning experience offering pupils the opportunity to be immersed in nature for the day. We host many school visits each year (as well as visits from social groups such as Guides, Scouts, Brownie & Cubs etc.) and always ensure these are both enjoyable and educational. A visit to us is an engaging and entertaining way to raise awareness of certain species and educate the future generation.
- Prices start from £4 per child
- One free adult per 6 children (additional adults £6.99)
- If you’re unable to visit us, we can visit you! Prices available on request.
- Ample free coach parking with easy set down and pickup.
- Free recce for school group leader in advance
- Free driver admission
- Fully accessible buildings and grounds
We have a full daily timetable of activities that your school group can take part in, including watching our world-class flying demonstrations. Many areas of the National Curriculum can be covered. For example: Migration (Geography) and Falconry (History). Art is aso covered: some schools visit simply for students to study and draw/sketch the birds. We are happy to tailor our talks to any topics you may be working on including owls, flight, predators, prey, British species, conservation and medieval times.