This is your opportunity to become a falconer for the day. You will join two members of our team for this exciting two hour session where you will have the opportunity to:
- Handle and fly a variety of species of owls and hawks
- Meet a vulture and hold a falcon
- Try your hand at swinging a lure
- Weighing and feeding birds
- See some behind-the-scenes techniques of a flying display and have a go yourself
- Learn about some of the techniques we use to train our birds
This experience is suitable for children aged 8 to 15 years.
This experience is only run throughout the school holidays.
Our next scheduled days are;
Monday 23rd October – 10.30am to 12.30
Friday 27th October – 10.30am to 12.30
£9.95 per child
Entrance also includes free entry onto The Nature Trail, additional spectators must pay standard entrance price on the day.