This is your opportunity to become a falconer for the day. You will join two members of our team for this exciting two hour session where you will have the opportunity to:
- Handle and fly a variety of species of owls and hawks
- Meet a vulture and hold a falcon
- Try your hand at swinging a lure
- Weighing and feeding birds
- See some behind-the-scenes techniques of a flying display and have a go yourself
- Learn about some of the techniques we use to train our birds
This experience is suitable for children aged 8 to 15 years.
This experience is only run throughout the school holidays.
Our next scheduled days are;
Monday 23rd October – 10.30am to 12.30
Friday 27th October – 10.30am to 12.30
£9.95 per child
Entrance also includes free entry onto The Nature Trail, additional spectators must pay standard entrance price on the day.
To book your place please call us on 01959 580677 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org