A vacancy has arisen within the Willows Bird of prey Centre’s Nature Trail keeper team!
– To assist the team in the smooth running of the Nature Trail and Bird of Prey Centre.
– To be able to run the nature trail entrance kiosk on a day to day basis.
– To provide information whilst answering questions from the public,
– To ensure the highest standards are maintained in regards to animal care.
– Maintain and care for a variety of different animals and birds of prey.
– Assist with daily demonstration, child activities and public experiences.
– This is an outdoors role, uniform will be provided excluding work boots.
– Proven experience in animal care and management is essential
– A brief background in Birds of Prey is preferred but not essential
– Must be passionate and enthusiastic and work well with a team
– Excellent people skills and able to remain calm under pressure.
– Should be computer literate, as a number of different systems are used within the job.
– A high standard of work ethic and organisational skills needed.
– Full UK Driving licence is essential
– Comfortable working with the public.
Full training will be given, but a strong background knowledge of animal care is necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £6.10 to £8.50 /hour
To apply, simply send in your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org