We are so pleased to be able to re-open our doors, thank you for sticking with us! The Centre has not been the same without our visitors and our team, human, animal and avian, are really looking forward to seeing you all again. We’re disappointed that we won’t be able to welcome as many of you as we would normally do at this time of year, however, restricting the number of people is necessary to do our bit to keep our members, visitors, staff, volunteers and animals as safe and healthy as we can.
Pre-booking is essential all visitors (including members). Tickets can’t be refunded or moved to a different date.
There are two really important things that we would like to happen during your visit:
- For you to have a really enjoyable day with us
- To keep our visitors, staff, volunteers and animals as safe as we possibly can
We need your help to achieve this. Inevitably, we have made some changes to a day at the Centre but we’re very confident you can have the usual uplifting day with us. Please work together with us to help everyone have a great day with our birds and stay safe and healthy.
Here’s a handy summary of the key things for you to know
What we need you to do
- Enjoy yourselves – have a fantastic time with us
- Please don’t come if you (or anyone you live with) have or suspect you have COVID-19 symptoms, or you are awaiting test results.
- Pre-book before you visit
- Keep social distances
- Hand sanitise when asked or whenever you feel it is needed
- Touch as little as possible around the site and in the shop
What we’re doing
- Providing amazing flying displays and animal talks
- Cleaning lots and as often as we can, including toilets
- Providing for social distancing
- Closing areas and stopping activities that might not be safe
- Serving take-away food and drink
- Providing lots of sanitiser and hand-washing facilities
- Allocating a large and spacious area for picnics
- Using screens and face-coverings for staff
Food available to choose when you arrive
Blueberry Cafe’ will be open to serve a selection of takeaway food. You can also prebook a table if you prefer to have a sit down option. To do this you must call Blueberry Cafe direct on 01959 534386.
Blueberry Cafe’ open: 10am – 3pm
Today’s Timetable is
10.00am – Keeper Talk (10.15am on Sundays)
11.00am – Woodlanagd Arena Bird of Prey Demonstraion
12.00pm – World Famous Ferret Racing
13.30pm – Blueberry Arena Flying Demonstration
14.30pm – Conservation Talk
15.30pm – World Famous Ferret Racing
The entrance price gives you access to the Nature Trail all day and the many demonstrations we put on each day, tickets can be purchased at the Nature Trail kiosk:
Family (2 adults and up to 3 children 5 – 12 years old): £18.49
For Annual membership and group prices please click here
<div id=”TA_excellent51″ class=”TA_excellent”><ul id=”8dMSWkrGN” class=”TA_links pmYNUCdPaD1″><li id=”LY02Eyq” class=”qz8n4Wx”><a target=”_blank” href=”https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g4013774-d12059193-Reviews-Willows_Bird_of_Prey_Centre-Knockholt_Sevenoaks_District_Kent_England.html”><img src=”https://static.tacdn.com/img2/brand_refresh/Tripadvisor_lockup_horizontal_secondary_registered.svg” alt=”TripAdvisor” class=”widEXCIMG” id=”CDSWIDEXCLOGO”/></a></li></ul></div><script async src=”https://www.jscache.com/wejs?wtype=excellent&uniq=51&locationId=12059193&lang=en_UK&display_version=2″ data-loadtrk onload=”this.loadtrk=true”></script>